Confidential Document Shredding
All American Shredding offers on-site and off-site destruction of confidential documents. We provide a Certificate of Destruction for your records.
Hard Drive Shredding
Your hard drive stores confidential information about you, your company and your customers. All American Shredding will destroy all types of media for your protection and the safety of your identity.
What We Shred
Income Tax Documents
Shredding Companies Indian Creek
Want to hear an alarming statistic? According to countless hours of research studies, nearly 70% of all data breaches result from human error. In some cases, employees aren’t taught what information needs to be protected. So when it comes to the security of your documents, you can rely on the mobile shredding services in Indian Creek and hard drive destruction services experts at All American Shredding. As your information and media destruction specialists, we will ensure that you’re compliant with all privacy laws and FACTA, GLB, and HIPPA guidelines.
The Importance of Shredding and Media Destruction
In today’s digital marketplace, simply throwing away your confidential and sensitive materials puts you, your business, your employees, and your customers at risk of data breaches and identity theft. Letting this information fall into the wrong hands could result in tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars in fines for non-compliance of privacy laws and lost business. There are several reasons for hiring our document shredding in Indian Creek and hard drive shredding services in Indian Creek:
- Because it’s the law – you must comply with privacy laws and regulations that require the protection of discarded information
- Because of business ethics – in today’s world, adhering to the highest ethical standards protects the customer against data breaches and identity theft while at the same time preserving company trade information
- Because of your customers – whether your customers are concerned about privacy and identity theft, you’ve been entrusted with their personal information
- Because of your employees – your current and past employees have are legally entitled to the protection of their information by shredding it before discarding it
- Because of your public image – dumpster diving has become a source of sensational headlines for reporters looking to make a name for themselves and in this case, it could be at your expense
On another important note, the courts have frequently demonstrated that they are unwilling to protect a company’s trade information if no steps were taken to protect this information on that company’s behalf. Therefore, if you don’t protect confidential and sensitive information, what makes you think that the courts will?
DIY Shredding vs. Professional Document Shredding Services
It’s no secret that reducing or eliminating the risk of data breaches and identity theft depends on a company’s compliance with privacy laws and standards. But should you outsource your shredding needs or handle it in-house? To ensure compliance, rely on the confidential document shredding in Indian Creek and hard drive destruction specialists in Indian Creek at All American Shredding. Here’s why:
- Compared to a store-bought shredding machine, an industrial shredder can handle large quantities of documents and paper quickly and efficiently.
- In-house shredding is not as secure as professional shredding services.
- Professional shredding services are more convenient and will not result in a loss of productivity and profitability like it will by taking employees away from their jobs to handle the shredding tasks.
- Professional shredding services guarantee the total destruction of documents and hard drives as well as electronic media.
- Unlike in-house shredding, we provide a Certificate of Destruction to prove that your information was securely destroyed.
- When you consider the cost of one or more shredding machines, maintenance, and replacement costs, professional shredding services are more cost-effective.
To learn more about our confidential paper shredding in Indian Creek and hard drive destruction services in Indian Creek, call All American Shredding at (305) 635-6163 today.
We serve the following zip codes: 33154 and all surrounding areas.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you provide containers for paper and documents shredding?
Yes, we can serve our clients with 64 and/or 95-gallon bins.
In what areas of Florida do you provide service?
We provide shredding services in Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Monroe, and Collier.
Do you provide a certificate of destruction?
Yes, we provide a notarized Certificate of Destruction upon request. This document will certify that the shredding was executed at a certain date and time.
What is the difference between on-site and off-site shredding?
On-site shredding is when our shredding trucks come to your location and shred your documents on the spot. Off-site shredding is when we pick up the documents and bring them to our recycling facility to do the shredding.